Pressure adjustment method for piston pressure reducing valve
The important component for adjusting the pressure of a piston type pressure reducing valve is the piston plug. The pressure inside the pipeline is balanced by the size of the opening and closing ports of the piston plug. If the pressure before the valve is unstable, there may be fluctuations in the pressure after the valve. Therefore, the pressure adjustment should be combined with the fluctuation of the pressure before the valve. If the inlet pressure is 1.3MPa and the outlet pressure is 0.5MPa, the fluctuation of the pressure before the valve should not exceed 0.3MPa, otherwise the pressure after the valve will fluctuate.
How to adjust the pressure and steps?
1. Before adjusting the pressure, the piston pressure reducing valve should be cleaned first and ensure that there are no debris inside. If there are rust or foreign objects, they should be cleaned as soon as possible.
2. The piston type pressure reducing valve belongs to the automatic valve category, and a filtering device should be installed before installation to avoid impurities in the pipeline and foreign objects blocking the piston port
3. There is a requirement for the installation direction of piston type pressure reducing valves, which should be installed in the direction indicated by the arrow to avoid pressure reduction and operation after pressure adjustment.
4. After the installation of the pressure reducing valve, start debugging. The block valve at the back of the pressure reducing valve should be closed first to ensure that the pressure behind the valve is in a pressure maintaining state.
5. If the pressure reducing valve itself does not have a pressure gauge, a pressure gauge should be installed on the front and rear pipelines of the valve to check the pressure.
6. There is a pressure regulating screw at the top of the piston pressure reducing valve, which should be completely loosened before debugging.
7. Start adjusting, the top screw starts to lock, and after multiple attempts, the adjustment is completed when the pressure behind the valve is at the set pressure value.